Saturday 16 November 2013

New Photos -- Finally!

So, I've been very busy lately. I landed myself a job as the writer-on-staff (as well as being the webmaster and graphic designer and photographer...) for www.prylab.com. It's a local business that sells Raspberry Pi mini computers (I have one; they're super cool -- basically a desktop computer that's about the size of a credit card and costs $30), so I've been all kinds of distracted learning Linux and all about the Arduino microcontroller so that I can write about said gadgets. I've always had a love of technology, so this marries my interests really well. It's been one good turn in an otherwise UNREMITTINGLY AWFUL year.

But, I have been missing my art, so the other day I took a stroll around Vanier and shot some rather dystopian photos with my beloved DSLR. The full size versions are available to download as stock (eg., to be used on book covers, etc.) at my Deviantart page.




No comments:

Post a Comment