Saturday 20 July 2013

Submit to The Phoenix Inn

Reviews: 

If you would like to submit your work for review, contact me at electriccandy@gmail.com and include:

Author Name

Title of your story/book

Genre

Word Count

Links to your twitter, Author page, Blogs, etc., along with a short bio if you wish to include one.

If your book is something that would appeal to me as a reader and you are willing to provide me with a free PDF or ePub file, I will consider reviewing and posting said review here and on Amazon.

Guest Posts:

I happily accept guest posts! Just email me (same address as above) and let me know your desired topic, or submit an excerpt from one of your books. I am pretty flexible. Remember to include links to your twitter, Author page, Blogs, etc., along with a short bio if you wish.


Rules for Submission:

-You must be 18 years or older to submit a work of fiction to be reviewed by this blog.
-Submissions must be in English.
-Guest posts should be 5000 words or less, as a general guideline.

No comments:

Post a Comment